domingo, 9 de octubre de 2011

THE BEST MEAT FOR ALL OUR ILLNESSES: CUY

I tried this restaurant for the first time five years ago, and found that it was the slowest restaurant - preparing Cuy dishes - which my husband has eaten in.

The surroundings were old - fashioned and airy. The waiters strived to be friendly and efficient. It is located in Moquegua’s countryside. It has a beautiful view.

One of the main dishes is Cuy Chactado - You would consider Cuy a great delicacy; you would not be able to understand why I found it repulsive. On the other hand, it is my husband’s favourite dish. In this place, all the ingredients were clearly fresh and of the highest quality, and in my opinion, extremely fresh. We have never waited for a dish one hour and a half. The reason was: “there is only one chef and he does everything: catch, kill and cook the cuy” a waitress told us as a way of excuse. I did not fancy the idea and I reluctantly sat down and listened to my favourite song ‘Siboney’.

I would not suggest going to this restaurant even the prices were cheap; only if you want to wait for a long time!!!

No hay comentarios: